A triumph of decentralized engineering, the Razorbat is the primary light battle tank of the Marcher Worlds. Its powerful anti-gravity generator is strong enough for the craft to achieve near-flight for short periods of time, and every pilot learns early how to “hit the jump.” The vehicle is propelled by a heavy plasma propulsion engine that is fuel-efficient in the extreme, a requirement for Marcher machines defending distant outposts that may go months or years without resupply. The Razorbat is operated by a crew of two: a pilot and a gunner. The pilot operates the vehicle from the front and has control over the Razorbat’s front-mounted, semi-autonomous Cyclone Cannon. The gunner sits in the top-mounted turret and mans the Razorbat’s primary weaponry.
- Can be armed with one of three weapon options.
- Can make one Maneuver each activation chosen from a Maneuver card tailored for the Razorbat.
- Has Pathfinder.
- Integral Cyclone Cannon ranged weapon has Strafe.
- While charged, this model gains +3 DEF vs. attacks with ballistic weapons.
- Can spike in to attack a second time with each of its weapons.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly may be required.
We Also Recommend
Disney Lorcana TCG - Rise of the Floodborn - Booster Box (24 Packs)
Base Adapter Rings 25mm to 32mm Warhammer 40K Age Of Sigmar Effortless Upgrade (Black)